So, I added the hit counter feature and it's fun to see how many people read my blog. For instance, there were 9 more hits since I was on last night. However, it counts me as a hit everytime I come on to edit my blog, even if I just click "preview." So in one session of editing I add about 5 hits. This tends to throw me off as I think people love me and check my blog often...but really it's just me sending some loving my own way!
On a brighter note, I did edit my blog by adding PICTURES!!! Yippee! (Note to Allison: do you have a good picture of us? I can't find one)
And also, I was thinking...I want to do something fun with my blog, especially for the times when I have nothing interesting to blog about. I was thinking about doing an up close and personal with some of my dear friends by making them answer wacky questions and then do a "get to know my friend, ____ (insert name here)" blog. What do you think... yay? or nay?
3 comments:
Well, I love random blogging, as I'm sure you've discovered!
(That means I vote yay.)
hiiiiii.
I am excited about blogging :)
I have had mine for a while but kind of forgot about it...I'll try to keep mine updated and read yours often. Miss you darling!
I vote yay as well.
i think that is wonderful!
haha
miss you!!
Post a Comment