Wednesday, May 28, 2008

FINALLY!

Hello All!

Good news...I finally know where I'll be for the summer! We found out in our welcome program on Monday evening and this is the first chance I've had for internet access. I'm in a crew with 3 girls and a guy (which is rare). It was supposed to be all girls but one had a family emergency and had to drop out last minute so they got this guy to fill in. My crew consists of:

Kate West from Loveland, CO (not to be confused with my former roommate, Kate Westlund from Denver, CO)
Laura Lenhardt from Illinois (maybe? I'll have to double check)
Melissa Hunter from LACRESCENT, MN!! (45ish minutes from my house)
Brandon Stover (the one who's not here yet)

Melissa is a flex which means that she doesn't have a specific job on our crew, she's mainly extra help for all of us but if someone has to leave unexpectedly from a different crew she gets sent there to fill in. This could happen at anytime throughout the summer so we have no idea how long she'll be with us. Hopefully the whole summer because she is hilarious and tons of fun!

So are you ready to know where I'll be? I guess I could tell you...

In chronological order:

Oak Hill, WV
Smithers, WV

and...

drum roll please...

Red Lake, MN

How cool is that? I get to end in my home state and possibly spend a travel night at my house!

Training's starting again...I'll be back

3 comments:

Ashley N said...

coolie. def sounds like a hoot!

Tiffany said...

I'm sooo excited.
don't worry.
i'm not getting my hopes up.
maybe a little...
haha
but why wouldn't i
Have tons of fun!!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

How long til you are in Red Lake??? Miss you already. Love you mom