So I figured it's high flyin' time I debut my college life on this blog.
As I'm sure most of you have gathered, I'm moved in, started classes, and settling into my junior year on campus. I live in 4 person apartment and love it. It's so nice to have a real kitchen! We have 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchen, and living room. And the best part besides the kitchen? A kitchen TABLE! You don't realize how much you miss them until you don't have one. Abby is my actual roommate and then Steph and Ashley are our roommates that live about 4 1/4 feet away.
Here's Abby and I at lunch one day freshman year before symposium (which is where we met!)
Here's us again in Guatemala last January

As for school stuff... I am taking 18 credits this semester, am in 2 choirs, I have 5 piano students, am a coordinator for a volunteer organization and I'm a TA for a psych professor. I guess busy works to describe my life. It's so weird to think I only have a semester here before going abroad (Spain) next Spring. However, I'm sure glad I picked the fall to be on campus...it's my favorite time of year here. There's also a farmer's market in town that my roomies and I go to every Friday. Last Friday I bought some vegetables and meet and roasted them all in stewish type mixture. The good ol' meat 'n potatoes was a nice change from our typical pasta meals.
I'm also looking forward to the start of intramurals on Wednesday! I'm on a soccer and softball team. They're both Mon/Wed night leagues and I think I'm going to choose softball if the games overlap...I like standing in right field and doing cartwheels and spins :)
Here are some old pictures of all the roomies:Here's the four of us last spring after a late night Applebee's appetizer run... we have a thing for dressing in themes
Theme dressing again freshman year...
Theme dressing again freshman year...
Here's their favorite picture of us on fancy night:
And finally, here's my favorite picture of the 4 of us we took at the holiday dinner last Christmas
1 comment:
I'm glad to hear that your semester is going well!! We'll have to catch up soon- I miss you!
Post a Comment