I stole this from my friend Megan...
1) Song that encourages you?
I Get Knocked Down-Chumbawumba
2) Song that you'd encourage others with?
Don't Stop-Fleetwood Mac
3) Song that always makes you smile/happy
Wild Party-The Wild Party (musical)
4) Song that always makes you cry/sad?
Goodbye My Lover-James Blunt
5) Song when you're angry?
Not Ready to Make Nice-Dixie Chicks
6) Song when you're frustrated?
Get Down-Audio Adrenaline (because it REALLY makes me happy)
7) Break up song?
And So It Goes-Billy Joel
8) Song that describes your love life right now?
Love Stinks-J. Geils Band
9) First dance song
Something Polka... if that doesn't fly with the new husband then I would say either something sung by Michael Buble or The Way You Make Me Feel-Michael Jackson
10) Father-daughter dance song?
Maybe Elvis?
11) Song that best describes your life in general right now?
Keep on Smilin'
12) Contemplative song?
You Never Let Go-Matt Redman
13) Writing song?
I don't really write much... but I would maybe say something by Luigi Boccerini (sp?) because I love listening to him while I type my papers and need to focus.
14) Dance song?
This is probably the hardest yet... can I give a list?
Are You Gonna Be My Girl-Jet
Boom Boom Boom-Venga Boys
Freeze Frame-J. Geils Band
Gasolina-Daddy Yankee
Girlfriend-Avril Lavigne
Mika
Scotty Doesn't Know-Lustra
Polka
C'est La Vie-B*witched
La Camisa Negra-Juanes
Sugar We're Going Down-Fall Out Boy
Say A Little Prayer-Dionne Warwick
Be Our Guest-Beauty and the Beast
Should I continue or do you get the idea?
15) Road trip song?
Amarillo Sky-Jason Aldean
16) Most meaningful song?
Wow... there are many songs that have a lot of meaning to me... I don't think I could ever choose
17) Most memorable song?
Again... impossible. However, the one that goes "One of these things is not like the other one, one of these things just doesn't belong," seems to have a lot of great memories wrapped up in it :)
18) If you play an instrument or sing, which song were you most proud of learning?
hmm... well I recently sang a song from Bye, Bye Birdie for voice study and loved it! I also was proud of learning to play (on piano) Chopin's Raindrop Prelude (D-flat major), and right now I'm learning to play a song by an Italian composer which I really love!
19) Favorite worship song?
No One Like You-David Crowder Band
20) Song you think about when you think of family?
Celebration... at least when I think of the Schneider side, because that's all it is when we get together... a great big, happy, celebration
21) Song you think about when you think of friends?
Notorius BIG comes to mind, along with Ben Folds and Missy Higgins, then there's Hollaback Girl, and that Mulan theme song... there's too many.
No comments:
Post a Comment