This week is full of late nights for me. Please keep in mind that I have all morning classes over at St. John's so a late night for me means staying up past 11 p.m. Not many people understand, but then again, not many people have all morning classes. So, last night I was in the library until about 12:38 working on a project for my developmental psychology class. I'm attempting to examine differences in cultural perceptions of human development. I'm pretty excited. Now that I've finally got a good start on that I'm spending a good amount of time in the library tonight in preparation for my speech tomorrow on my Spanish research paper that's... in progress. I'm writing/speaking about Baroque music in Spain. Yippee! (do not insert sarcasm). Tomorrow I shouldn't have to stay up too late. However, Thursday night I'll be up finishing my Research Methods paper. I actually enjoy typing these papers more than normal papers because these already have a structure for you to follow... it's less creativity on the author's part really.
I should also have put "procrastination" in the title since that's what I'm doing now.
I've always loved hot chocolate... but recently I've REALLY loved it. I drink it: (choose only one of the following per day) in the morning on my way to class, between my classes, with lunch, with supper, in the evening, with marshmallows. It makes my day. I think my favorite time to drink it is on evening mornings when I'm riding the bus to my first class while it's still dark out. My second favorite time is when I'm curled up on the couch watching a movie on a Sunday night with my roomie, Ashley.
I recently changed the language of my facebook to Spanish. This makes me feel better about procrastinating when I'm doing Spanish homework because I tell myself atleast I'm still thinking/reading in Spanish.
I'm really excited for Halloween. I'm going to be Hannah Montana since I already have most of the costume from the Zanesville, OH camp this summer. The wig's in pretty rough shape but I think that makes it all the more funnier since I like ridiculous in it to begin with. My friend, Allison, is going to be Hannah's best friend, Lola. We're going to Savers tomorrow to work on our costumes. My friend, Joe, is considering being Miley Cyrus' boyfriend. I thought she was dating one of the Jonas brothers but apparently she's dating an underwear model now. I told Joe if he goes as my boyfriend he has to be a fully clothed underwear model. My friend, BC, is dressing up as a girl from Godzilla (?) and she has a giant gorilla hand stuck to her back end as if it's grabbing her... I think it's great. The best part? She ordered it off the internet so she received a giant gorilla hand in the mail.
No comments:
Post a Comment