May: I spent backpacking Europe with 2 friends.
I climbed 249 stairs from the university to my house multiple times daily.
I watched plenty of sunsets at the castle in Segovia.
I learned what a "falla" sounds like when it's blown up with firecrackers.
I spent a day with an old friend in her hometown of Portillo.
We quickly learned whose host mom made the best bocadillos.
I got to spend time playing with and falling in love with my host mom's grandchildren.
We visited many great places in Spain
I had to constantly remind myself that it's not normal to walk by an acueduct like this multiple times daily.
I fell in love with Segovia and took many night walks thru the city.
Over spring break, Kendra and I flew to London where we met up with a friend who was studying there, my dad, and a friend from the lake.
We proceeded on to France where we visited the Normandy beaches and learned all about the invasion. We indulged in a fancy French meal which lasted 3 hours, and went to Easter mass in a French cathedral.
Upon our return to Segovia we had a few more classes and then began our good-byes. We said good-bye to each other...
and to the acueduct.
I said good-bye to the beautiful Spanish sunsets...
and to my wonderful host mom, Maria Jesus.
Two friends and I began a 3 week backpacking trip thru Europe which included:
I got to spend time playing with and falling in love with my host mom's grandchildren.
We visited many great places in Spain
I had to constantly remind myself that it's not normal to walk by an acueduct like this multiple times daily.
I fell in love with Segovia and took many night walks thru the city.
Over spring break, Kendra and I flew to London where we met up with a friend who was studying there, my dad, and a friend from the lake.
We proceeded on to France where we visited the Normandy beaches and learned all about the invasion. We indulged in a fancy French meal which lasted 3 hours, and went to Easter mass in a French cathedral.
Upon our return to Segovia we had a few more classes and then began our good-byes. We said good-bye to each other...
and to the acueduct.
I said good-bye to the beautiful Spanish sunsets...
and to my wonderful host mom, Maria Jesus.
Two friends and I began a 3 week backpacking trip thru Europe which included:


No comments:
Post a Comment